Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines for the Family

I have to say, I think I outdid myself this year! Thanks to Heather Nichols, who inspired my mini scrapbook! This one, for hubby, has photos of our years of travel; some just the 2 of us, some with DD.

Here's Hubby's card - had fun lining the envelope with matching paper!


And here's DD's card. More paper-lined envelope goodness!



A few bookmarks as well. The top photo is the back of the one on the right, above.


Finally, here's an assortment of other family Valentine's cards!

3 comments:

  1. WOW you were really inspired and hard at work!! Awesome cards and the album is just precious!! Happy St Valentine's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your matching envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day, El! Love your mini album!

    ReplyDelete